Dr. Aet Saarts is an ear, nose and throat doctor who has performed rhinoplasty surgeries since 2002. Today, she is one of the leading and most experienced Estonian nose surgeons in her field.
Dr. Saarts has been with The Health Clinic since its establishment and performs more than 60 rhinoplasty surgeries annually. Her daily job also involves work as an ENT doctor at North Estonia Medical Centre, where she operates on the most complicated cases.
Dr. Saarts is very thorough and professional in her work and treats all of her patients with warmth and kindness. She is a member of Tallinn Medical Association and the Estonian Society of Ear-Nose-Throat and Head & Neck Surgeons.
1995 – 1998 Residency at Mustamäe Hospital
1993 – 1995 Internship at Mustamäe Hospital
1986 – 1993 Faculty of Medicine of Tartu University
1975 – 1986 Põltsamaa High School
2009 – ….. The Health Clinic LLC
1998 – ….. North Estonia Medical Centre
* Finnish Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons Association since 2014 (Suomen Korvakirurgiyhdistys ry).
* Tallinn’s Doctors Society since 2003.
* Estonian Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgeons Society since 1996.
1. Finnish Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons Spring Symposium, Finland
2. 3rd Congress of European ORL-HNS, Prague
1. Finnish Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons Summer Symposium, Finland
2. Finnish Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons Winter Symposium, Finland
1. Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons World Congress, Seoul, South Korea
1. Functional Sinuses Surgery and Basis Surgery, Vienna, Austria
1. 5th Baltic ENT Congress, Riga University, Latvia
2. XXXI Congress of the Nordic Association of Otolaryngology, Helsinki, Finland
3. Intercontinental Rhinoplasty, Utrecht University, Netherlands
1. Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Training Course, Leipzig, Germany
1. Ear, Nose and Throat International Federation Otorinolar Society World Congress, Sao Paulo, Brasil
2. Surgical Aspects of BAHA, Tallinn, Estonia
3. Temporal Bone Dissection Course, Barcelona, Spain
1. Otosclerosis & Stapes Surgery Workshop, Biarritz, France
2. Baltic Congress, Pärnu, Estonia
1. Providence Hospital, Temporal Bone Dissection Course, Alabama, USA
1. Congress of the European Rhinologic Society, Tampere, Finland
2. Rhinoplasty, Facial Plasty Conference, Istanbul, Turkey,
1. Ear, Nose and Throat International Federation Otorinolar Society World Congress, Rome, Italy
2. Cadaver Functional Endonasal Sinus Surgery Course, Tartu, Estonia
3. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course, Tampere, Finland
4. Helsinki University, Temporal Bone Dissection Course, Helsinki, Finland
5. Baltic Congress, Vilnius, Lithuania
1. European Congress of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Head and Neck Surgery, Rhodos, Greece
1. Baltic Congress, Riga, Latvia
2 Temporal Bone Dissection Course, Rome, Italy
3. Earlobe Reconstructive Surgery Workshop, dr. Jorma Rautio, Tallinn, Estonia
1. Temporal Bone Dissection Course, Innsbruck, Austria